How do I love thee? Let me count the ways… Valentine’s Day sets apart a special time to commemorate and elevate our love for one another. We reflect on the many joys and loves in our life as ways to count our blessings and express gratitude for the good in our lives. At Majors Home Improvement, we give thanks for the love shared by our customers. We uphold our Red Carpet service to deliver service that exceeds our customer’s expectations. With our Red Carpet service, we look beyond a standard installation by upholding and respecting the customer’s property as our first goal. We achieve this by reviewing the work with our customer prior to starting. Our installers remove their boots or wear “booties” to protect the floors in your home. We clean up thoroughly after every job.
Read some of the love shared below:
- “This was the most professional organization I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I would highly recommend them.” -P.M.W., Pensacola, FL
- “We just had a 40 year old sliding glass door replaced by Majors Home Improvement. The door had to be special made because of the large size. From the first salesman that came out to the two gentleman that installed it, we have nothing but praise. Everyone has been very courteous, helpful and respectful of our home. They used every precaution to protect our property, cleaned up and hauled away old door. Thank you Majors, we will be calling you again.” -Jane B., Cantonment, FL
- “I was most satisfied from the contract person that came out and gave the estimate to the workers and the workmanship that was done. They were very good, very professional, and they left the area clean. It was a pleasant experience dealing with Majors Home Improvement.” -Customer, Pensacola, FL
- “On time and helped shape our ideas of what was possible.” -Customer, Pace, FL
- “They did excellent work and they cleaned up afterwards. I was really impressed. They left my house looking the same as when they arrived.” -Michael D., Milton, FL
Are you ready to for the Red Carpet Experience? For over 20 years, Majors Home Improvement has helped customers design and complete their dream home projects.
Contact us to learn why we deliver a Red Carpet service to give you piece of mind for years of enjoyment.