Our customers tell us, “I love my new windows.” Customers are astonished that they love a window so much. We often think of the basics in a home, windows and doors, as well, the basics. Don’t underestimate the value of a good window. Windows perform the extraordinary task of letting the outdoors in, while providing a secure barrier when closed. The secure framework and glass adds energy efficiency meaning a lot of savings when that power bill arrives. Replacement windows will enhance your home’s beauty. Plus, new window styles have features to make cleaning much easier. So, are you in love with your windows? See what our customers are saying…
- “The new windows have really changed the appearance of our home.” Customer in Gulf Breeze.
- “My experience with Majors was great from start to finish.They installed fifteen windows in four phases, and everything they did was perfect.” Customer in Mobile, AL
- “It was a pleasure having them work in my home and I would recommend them to anyone needing their service.” Customer in Pensacola, FL
- “Everything went very well and we are enjoying our new windows and doors. All employees were exceptional. ” Mike W. in Pensacola, FL
- “I liked how professional they were and how they explained everything to us down to how to take care of the material.” Customer in Pensacola, FL
- “ It was just an overall really good experience. We really loved the product and we just couldn’t be more satisfied at all with Majors Home Improvement.” Burt P. of Pensacola, FL
Are your ready for a love affair after the installation of your new windows? There are even more great benefits such as noise reduction, protection from harmful UV rays, and Majors Select windows are virtually maintenance free.
Could your home’s windows benefit from a new look and improved energy efficiency? Let our Design Consultants provide you ideas and samples to help you say, “I love my new windows!” Majors Home Improvement offers free quotes for windows to meet your budget needs. Contact us for a free quote today.